Who Are High Rollers, What Does the Term High Roller Mean?
Casinos love the High Rollers as they are the players who spend their huge fortunes on betting. Among the big clients are wealthy businessmen and professional gamblers who make a living through gambling. They definitely manage to win big prizes and great rewards, but at the same time, they even spend a few million to satisfy the need to gamble.
High rollers can lose a huge amount of money in just one night, but that’s not a big deal. They continue to enjoy all the benefits that these companies can offer you.
What Benefits Do Casinos Offer High Rollers?
Many manage to join online casinos and reach the highest levels. Among the rewards are bigger deposit bonuses , quick withdrawals, exclusive customer support and more. However, if we are talking about great high rollers, the quality of benefits is even more incredible:
- Exclusive rewards programs
- Concierge Service
- Exclusive service
- Exclusive tables and access to private boxes
- No limits on deposits and withdrawals
- Admission to private events
The most special casino customers love to be pampered and are always looking for the best online casino games to win cash and personalized service. Living luxuriously and receiving the greatest benefits will always be a necessity for this audience, just as for casinos it is essential to have them to move the business.
What Are the Most Known High Rollers?
Below, we will present some of the most well-known casino customers and how much they usually spend on their bets. These are fortunes in the name of fun.
- Sultan of Brunei: With assets close to $20 billion, Hassanal Bolkiah is a fan of casino games and a high roller who loves all the luxuries that casinos offer. Not only him, but other family members spend hours in casinos around the world.
- Kerry Packer: Although he passed away in 2005, the Australian tycoon has become a legend among high rollers. In addition to a private room at The Ritz in London, where he spent days spending millions on Blackjack, the king of casinos also received high rewards. For that reason he ended up barred from several gaming houses.
- Adnan Khashoggi: The arms dealer and Saudi billionaire, was also a lover of casinos, especially roulette. Khashoggi has spent over 25 years in tireless marathons in London gaming houses. It is estimated that he alone was responsible for the 19% drop in quarterly earnings for Hilton International.
- Terrance Watanabe: After selling his party goods company for an unknown amount, Watanabe started to spend his assets on betting. Spending is estimated to have reached $204 million in one year, mostly at the famous Ceasars Palace. Despite being a successful businessman, gambling addiction caused irreparable losses.
How to Become a High Roller
The first step in becoming a big money gambler is to bet big amounts often. Not all high rollers are treated equally, those who wager $300 per game will not have the same benefits as those who typically wager $10,000 per game.
Many poker players have turned pros and have gone on to wager large sums. That means you don’t have to be born a multimillionaire to be a high roller.
With good strategies and correct choices you might not become one, but you can certainly get better rewards and maybe even level up in your casino’s loyalty plan.